Find Affordable Healthcare Options and Get Covered!
- Get free quotes
- Compare plans
- Save time & money
What is Obamacare?
Obamacare refers to Healthcare Coverage and the specific requirement that all Americans get health insurance coverage due to the passage of the Affordable Care Act. With Obamacare, you can now compare Affordable Health Insurance options using Health Plans of America’s private and secure Health Insurance marketplace.
We’ll help you find the right Health Coverage with Affordable Quotes from top Health Insurance Providers. Sign-Up for Obamacare online with our Free Health Insurance application and Save in 3 Steps. Simply fill out the above form.
The Affordable Care Act Overview
The Affordable Care Act is the 2010 law that requires all Americans get affordable health insurance coverage or Obamacare regardless of pre-existing conditions. The primary purpose of the law was to lower healthcare costs and protect Americans from health issues with healthcare coverage and increased health benefits.
The main changes with Obamacare are:
- Lower health insurance costs with Affordable Healthcare Coverage
- Increase the quality of benefits and coverage for example,
- Covers all Americans regardless of whether they have pre-existing conditions or ailments.
- Requires that All Americans get Healthcare Coverage to protect against health issues and expenses.
- If you are not covered you face an annual tax penalty enforced by the government against uncovered individuals.
- Allows qualifying individuals to get subsidies from the government to assist with healthcare costs
- Requires changes to your Health Insurance policy during the Open Enrollment period.
Obamacare Benefits and Coverage Changes
Beyond the main changes of the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare also expanded the minimum healthcare benefits Insurance companies can provide. Some of the new Obamacare Health benefits include:
- Expanded Outpatient care
- Emergency services e.g. ambulance transport
- Inpatient and hospital care
- Care for mothers and newborns, i.e. maternity care and pediatric care
- Mental health and addiction treatments
- Prescription (RX) drug coverage
- Rehabilitation services
- Lab services, e.g. bloodwork, and screenings
- Preventive services
- Treatment for chronic diseases
As a result, of these changes, today you have the freedom to choose your coverage from any Health Insurance companies you trust in your state. Have question about specific changes in health coverage?Apply Free Online or Call Toll-Free to speak with a licensed Healthcare expert who will answer your specific questions.
How to Apply for Obamacare – Get Affordable Health Coverage
Get Covered today! You only have a limited time to start your Obamacare Health Insurance application and find your Affordable Healthcare Plan!
- Get Obamacare! Fill out our Free Online Health Insurance application above to Get Covered.
- Call Toll-Free to Speak with a Licensed Healthcare Expert who will provide a free consultation and help you complete the application.