Did you know that there are many ways how to save money on Medigap? Here are our five ways to save:
- Consider a high deductible: in a High Deductible Plan F, both you and Medicare pay shares until you hit the plan’s premium.
- Utilize household discounts: some Medigap carriers offer discounts if both spouses use the same company.
- Give thought to an off-brand company: there are a number of highly-rated insurance companies that offer Medigap plans, even if you’ve never heard of them.
- Take advantage of free physical treatment: preventative care is of the utmost importance in early detection. Not to mention, it could lower your spending in the long run by maintaining your health at the get-go.
- Shop around when rates increase: with every new company you apply to, there are a series of health questions you need to answer. Sometimes, you can get the exact same coverage
With a few tips outlined above, the next step is to contact Health Plans of America to connect you to a licensed insurance agent. Reach out today to start your savings!